Become a Member -- Oyster Mill Playhouse
- Membership dues are only $10 a year.
- The membership year runs from January - December
- If you join after October 1st, your membership carries over to the next Calendar year.
- Invitations to special events held for Members of Oyster Mill Playhouse.
- The ability to run for election to the OMP Board of Directors.
- The right to attend and vote at the 3 General Membership Meetings held in March, June and September. At the June Membership Meeting, the members elect new OMP Board Officers and Members-at-Large.
- The right to attend meetings of the OMP Board. (Board meetings are open to all members as a guest of the Board; members are entitled to participate in discussions of OMP business, but cannot vote.)
- The right to borrow costumes and props free of charge if you follow a simple sign-out procedure.
How to Become a Member
- Follow this link to pay your membership dues
- Use the Contact Us form requesting further information
- Stop by the theater during Box Office hours for more information
While it is not a requirement for people who volunteer at Oyster Mill Playhouse to become members of the organization, there are definitely some benefits for joining: